Hey there,
Ok to begin with - I have NEVER done a blog. I have no idea what I am doing and I am not the best writter! But hey I will give it a shot!
Well, preseason has finally begun! YAY! Although I wish we didn't have to wait another 4 weeks until the program begins - but I guess I have survived since mid December another couple of weeks will not hurt!
My goal for this round is to increase my fitness and aim to lose more than 12kgs! Fingers, toes and everything is crossed!
Last round, exceeded my expectations! I lost 16kgs and came 20th out of approx 2500 people!!! I was sooo excited (and a little bit proud lol)!
I am so looking forward to this round and can't wait to meet you all on the forums and hopefully some of you at some training sessions!!
Chat again soon
Michala
Welcome to blogging, it can be seriously addictive!!!!
ReplyDelete