Michelle and I

Michelle and I
After the Round 3 2010 Group Workout!!!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

OMG ... WAS THAT A COMPLIMENT?

Last night we went out for tea for my sisters birthday (not the sister that got married ... my other sister). Anyway, one could say she hasn't been very supportive of my journey to find skinny me! Anyway to cut a long story short at dinner last night she said to my hubby ... 'You would feel like you are sleeping in a king sized bed now wouldn't you?' And he said 'Why?' (wondering what she was going on about ...) and she said 'well half your wife is missing!'

That is the closest I will ever get to a compliment from her, so I am going to take it (mind you my husband and I nearly fell off our chairs due to shock when she said it lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment