Michelle and I
After the Round 3 2010 Group Workout!!!
Monday, May 2, 2011
A 'STRANGER' COMMENTED ON MY WEIGHT LOSS
Ok so this is a bit of a bragging moment ... today I was in Safeway at the deli section ordering some seafood. I asked for 100g and she grabbed a handful and weighed it and there was too much. I said to the girl that it was fine. And then she commented ... 'You are doing so well ... and it is so hard with kids' (wtf I thought lol). And I said 'Thanks' and then she continued to compliment me on my weight loss - well the tears welled in my eyes and when I left I had to take a deap breath (as my lip was now starting to quiver) to stop the proud and appreciative tears from pouring! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment