Michelle and I

Michelle and I
After the Round 3 2010 Group Workout!!!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

GOALS!!!

Ok, before I officially start the 12WBT (and bootcamp). I should probably set my self some goals!!! So here goes for the next 6 months I am deteremined to:

1 MONTH (by 21st March - week 4 of 12WBT)
Have lost 4kg
Completed 1km fitness test in less than 8 mins
Get excellent and improved results (in all sections) at Operation Bootcamp

3 MONTH (by 16th May - Week 12)
Lost 12kgs
Enter 4km fun run
Run/jog/ Shuffle 5kms
Run 1km in less than 6mins

6 MONTH (by 21st August)
Have lost 20kg
Continue to maintain good fitness levels

So how am I going to do this?

Well I will:
  • Attend Operation Bootcamp
  • Play Basketball
  • Go to at least 1 Zumba class a week (more if possible)
  • Do some fitness DVD's at home
  • Follow 12WBT
  • Complete the C25K program
  • Enter some Fun Runs
Here's hoping I can achieve ALL of my goals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment