Michelle and I

Michelle and I
After the Round 3 2010 Group Workout!!!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WHAT A WEEK!!!

Since Saturday I have barely had a moment to sit down and do my blog!

SUNDAY

I did a walk from Warragul to Drouin (9km) with my hubby's cousin!! The weather was kindish to us to begin with and got worse as we continued (VERY) windy and then the rain came and yes by the end of it we were drenched lol!






MONDAY

Was my gorgeous girls 5th birthday!!! And yes this meant a cake and a party with 8 of her friends from kinder!! She had an absolute ball and was very spoilt!

After all the celebrations finished it was off to BOOTCAMP for me!!! I must have eaten too much crap (and I thought I was being careful) because I felt like crap for the entire session! Oh well - lesson learnt!!! DON'T EAT CRAP!!! (sometimes easier said that done I know!).
It was also weigh in night for bootcamp and I managed to gain 700g - WTF!!! Bek must think I am the yoyo dieter! Gain 800g lose 2kg gain 700g ... hopefully next week i lose 3kg ;) lol.

TUESDAY

Well what a day! Kinder drop, music and movement, drop nearly 3 year to my mum to babysit, back to kinder for 3 hours of duty, back to get 2nd child, then back to kinder, then to fairy ballet, followed by home for 1 hr (wrap neices present and get changed), then off to basketball and back to my sisters for her daughters 5th birthday - Yes I was VERY puffed yesterday!!!

AND TODAY ... WEDNESDAY!!!!

So since measurement day (Last Monday 14th) I have lost 400g :( I am a bit disappointed in myself (last round first weigh in was 2.7kg!). But given my multiple red flag days this week I am not at all surprised! So now back on track and to being in control again!!!

This morning I think I was insane!!! I got up at 5.15am and went off to the 6am Boxercise class!!! It was great!!! Not sure exactly how many calories I burnt for sure as HRM stopped for a moment and was reading my heart rate :( But my freind (who has an awesome figure and is very fit) burnt approx 600 cals - so hope I did that at least too! lol

Now, as I am typing this I am sitting here thinking - do I do my fitness test this afternoon or leave it until tomorrow (feeling a little fatigued lol).

I hope next week I can report a BIGGER loss to you all!!! Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment