Since last Wednesday's weigh in, I was a little disappointed with my loss of 400g ... ok more than a little - ALOT!!!! But I wasn't going to let it sabbotage my journey! Instead got more anal about writing things down. If it went in the mouth, the weight was recorded and the calories were calculated!
Same with exercise - I was aiming for a deficit each day (and a decent one - no point pussy footing around now right - pmsl!).
Hence this week I lost 2.4kg!! Woohoo - a decent loss (for me - because I am fat - I do understand that if you don't have much to lose then 400g would be awesome but I have ALOT to lose)! . This brings me back on trach with my goals - if I can continue with these losses then I should be able to lose the 12kg I have set as my goal for this round for sure!!!! Fingers, toes and everything crossed!
Hope everyone has had a great week. Lets smash up this week!!!!
Good luck with your goals, well done so far!
ReplyDelete