Michelle and I

Michelle and I
After the Round 3 2010 Group Workout!!!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wednesday Weigh Ins!!!

Ok ... so I am a day late ... but better late than never right?

Yesterday was weigh in day and we also had to do measurements! And bragging moment ... I lost 1.4kg this week which means I have lost 5.4kg this round and a total of 24.8kgs since beginning my 12WBT journey last round! (It had to be 200 grams short of 25kgs didn't it - pfft!). Therefore, I have passed me first goal (one month goal) of losing 5kgs! woo hoo!

I have also lost a total of 26cms in the past 4 weeks - I am soooo glad that all the hard work I am putting in is paying off!

Bring on the next 4 weeks!!!! (And hopefully another 5kgs and 26cms!)

No comments:

Post a Comment